Affiliate Id Substitution in Links
When you first login to the Member Area at
read the initial page carefully. I pasted the overview information for a Free Membership below:
FREE Membership (No Charge)
• Free Upgrades (Get all new features automatically)
• You receive 35% commissions on skaDoogle membership referral sales
• Silver members get 50%
• Gold members get 50%
• Premier members get 60%
• You get 100% commissions on 50% of your Niche100 product sales
(Your affiliate ID is used in every other sale. The other sales go to your sponsor)
• Your affiliate used in 50% of all product clicks on your sites
Remaining clicks goes to your sponsors
• SILVER members get 75%
• GOLD members get 100%
• ULTIMATE members get 100%
• Your affiliate ID is used on 0% of the product clicks from your free tier-1 affiliates' sites
• Your affiliate ID is used on 0% of the product clicks from your free tier-2 affiliates' sites
• Your affiliate ID is used on 0% of the product clicks from your free tier-3 affiliates' sites
You can click on the Membership Comparison link for more details:
So to recap, as a Free Member, randomly 50% of the time, one of your Ultimate Member referrers, 3 levels deep, will get their affiliate id used instead of yours when someone clicks on a product link.
For example, if I referred you to skaDoogle and you referred John and John referred Liz and Liz referred Tony, then:
John would be your Tier-1 affiliate and my Tier-2 affiliate, Liz would be your Tier-2 affiliate and my Tier3, and Tony would be your Tier-3 affiliate and would not be associated with me.
I have had people tell me that this method "isn't fair", and I certainly see their point. But I really wanted to make it possible for anyone to have access to all of the skaDoogle tools regardless of how much, or little money they are currently making.
This method accomplishes that. If you are just getting started, you can use every tool skaDoogle offers to help you monetize your website and make more money, without spending a dime.
When skaDoogle helps you start producing sales, you can upgrade your membership.
So the good news is that you never have to spend ANY money if you are not making any with skaDoogle. Why would you want to give me money if you are not getting any in return?
Typically, once you are regularly getting at least 1 sale a month from your product clicks or Niche100 sales, it makes sense to upgrade, because your increased sales will more than pay for the skaDoogle membership cost.
That is the skaDoogle business model in a nutshell. Hope that helps...
Was this article helpful?